Meet Dr. Timothy W. Surber
Dr. Timothy W. Surber is a graduate of Valparaiso High School and Wabash College. Dr. Surber earned his dental degree at the Indiana University School of Dentistry in 2013. Thereafter, he completed his specialty training in maxillofacial surgery at the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis. Dr. Surber’s work has been recognized and awarded by the American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Surber is actively involved in national & professional organizations such as: the American Association of Oral & maxillofacial Surgeons and the ADA. In addition, Dr. Surber is actively philanthropic. In 2012, he traveled to Lima, Peru as part of a multi-disciplinary surgical mission team. During his training he also spent time volunteering for the Mission of Mercy program in the Indianapolis area. Locally, Dr. Surber donates his time taking call at local hospitals for facial trauma and other patients in need of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Surber resides in Valparaiso. His interests include: swimming, boating, sport fishing and physical fitness.
Dr. Timothy W. Surber
Licenses: Indiana Professional Licensing Agency:
- Dental Anesthesia
- Indianapolis-Indiana University School of Dentistry 2013
- Indianapolis- Indiana University Medical Center 2017
Chronology: Internship and Residency
- Internship and Residency Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of Indiana University Medical Center 2017.
- St. Anthony
- St. Mary Medical Center
Membership in Professional Societies:
- American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Indiana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- 80-100 hours per year